Supplier Terms and Conditions
Purchasing information describes the product to be purchased, including where appropriate:
1. Must have a system of inspection in place to ensure conforming material is shipped.
2. As applicable, a certificate of conformance signed by a responsible officer of the supplier, must be supplied along with or included on the packing slip.
3. Requirements of the supplier:
A. Notify Tintronics of previously shipped nonconforming product.
B. Obtain approval for nonconforming product disposition.
C. Notify Tintronics of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, to obtain approval from Tintronics.
D. Will not engage in any trafficking in persons or related activities, including but not limited to the use of force labor.
E. Terms and Conditions of this Purchase Order shall be flowed down by supplier to any sub-tier suppliers or subcontractors, as applicable.
4. Right of access by Tintronics, our customer, and regulatory authorities to all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order as well as to all applicable records.
5. Supplier shall maintain records on file for a minimum of 7 years. The records must be made available to Tintronics upon request.
6. Unless otherwise indicated, buyer pays freight.